Friday, December 30, 2005

Enough means enough

I seek for the path i have passed these day. Trying to find what i have been left behind. While on the journey the obstacle that i faced seems endless ly coming from all direction. Much enough for me to shot at my own foot. The idealism and tactics seems talking together like trying to give solution that in the end became void because it takes me to the first place i stand. Needless compass strungling me to find alternatif which make me expresive and effective.


This day is not what a day that seems too horrible but just it need more strength and extraodinary thingking that will release all that i want and let it flow as it should be. Last night, He relieves me and give what i want when i was sleeping. The optimistic way and strength to fight without fear. Thanks Jesus.

No comments: